Friday 28 October 2011

♥하루 2


For 31st of October 2011!
I hear the joy and the shotgun laughter. I feel the enormous 50 cent coin-sized eyes and angry bird-like mushroomy hair . I smell wafts of the naise pantene shampoo odor and soothing johnsons baby shower cream . I experience her optismisticism and big, cheerful, beautiful smiles. I hear her wants for nougats and rants about doing more maths. But I can't see who is it. HAHAHA. JK. I sense the happiness of someone's special, special day!  and who is it, I wonder?


*sukkie rolls drum*
.
.
.
.
.
*sukkie rolls drum more*
.
.
.
.
.
*getting annoyed.*
wait for it


<s>MARY</s> CHA CHI YAN!
 Happy 15th birthday already! Her, one of people I treasure the most, the one who always gives me cloud 9's and finishes my nougats. The one who loves chipster and dutch lady full cream milk. The one who has an obsession over Doraemon and men full of eyebags. The one who is strong and tough (don't judge a book by its cover!) when it comes to handling matters. The one who is very generous and giving. The one who listens and spreads the pure love of God. The one who is willing and brings fulfillment and encouragements into each and everyone's lives around her. 



Gembira-gembira hari jadi, my friend! Thanks for being around, the hard or the good times. you rock. like a rock. HAHAHAHA. I cannot express how much I love you verbally! Have a blast! God bless you! :)






good afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment