Thursday 24 January 2013

♥하루 102 - Happy birthday bby elisa!


Heylooo! We meet again! (I know, it's been a long time) ㅎㅅㅎ Anyway, I'm going to update about this one fateful sunday night where the MEKLAG's finally reunited again! Also huge thanks to my sister, Joyceet for her 10-times-ah-mat-service-to-wherever-I-like (you don't have to know how I earned it hahahah). So we went for dinner at empire to celebrate elisa's birthday in advance. Yess the ah mat service includes sending my friends to and fro too!! HAHAHAHA. *I know, I love my sister! * Glad that everyone could make it (even if the surprised kind of failed *stares at kylie* trololol) and we had such a great time gossiping rebonding with good food, good ambience and most importantly, good company. ;)

spot the blue and yellow balloons! it's for the birthday girl! ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ

Bought a slice of signature red velvet with cream cheese frosting (!!) from Whisk. Heard so many compliments about this well known slice of goodness. Can't wait to back to whisk and try their other noms  (゚´▽`゚) /glutton/

While waiting for kylie to bring elisa here.. (there was a miscommunication and they went in a wrong restaurant LOL "oh I don't feel like eating here anymore.." *walks out awkwardly* hahahah) hi jess and areecca!

aand then they came! hello there michelle and kylie (*⌒∇⌒*)

That gorgeous birthday girl! ♡^▽^♡

o_o 

Love this picture! Idk why some photos would look abit blurrish when uploaded via blogger ☹ So I'm uploading them on facebook too!

Jess helping elisa to put on her birthday headpiece. HAHAHAHA

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

I LOVE CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE.

but I love her even more! *awwwww*

say hi to areecca tan and her signature frown hahaha

Look at the sky, it was in such a pretty shade of baby blue and cotton candy pink! (◉◞౪◟◉)

Jess, elisa and areecca!

FOOD IS FINALLY HERE. NOMOMNOMNOMNOMNOM. (´・ω・`)

look at everybody with their respective smartphones! ( ̄^ ̄) 

/cheers to life!/  ヾ(゚∀゚*)ノ彡  

Jess lyn and her watermelon smile  ╭(╯ε╰)╮ 

elisa's potential super model face 8D

we spent the entire night taking photos, 

taking more photos,

and more photos, 

and more photos. hahaha! The people at the table next to us kept looking with this very amused face when we shifted places here and there to take pictures and acted like a bunch of sampat young girls T_T 

cannot resist inserting another potential super model face photo. hahahah!

I can't wait to find another excuse to come here again! super deeply in love with the soothing ambience and the FOOD. IT'S SO YUMMY. ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭

you don't have to guess to know what we did next HAHAHA. SHOPPING!! cotton on was in crazy sales (like rm 5 for a piece) so everybody went all out and grabbed anything we see LOL. why do we sound  like so jakun-ish hahahahaha (p/s spot kylie!)

And when we're at it, we took MORE photos. heh

Group photo in a rush before elisa has to go. hahah I look horrible hence the three-scoop ice-cream ಠ_ಠ

michelle the bunny with colourful-braces-that-look-like-veggie-stucked-in-the-teeth ಠ_ಠ HAHAHAHA

with michelle chok! ;)


It was a great night! Got home kind of late and went to school the next day like a zombie. (́≖◞౪◟≖‵) Gah, monday blues. However I'm very very thankful to have this bunch of crazy people to brighten up my weekdays (AND weekends! yay) HAHAHAHA. Anyway, who's birthday is next?! / tries to ignore areecca/ And oh, chinese new year's here soon! I'M SO SO SO MEGA EXCITED. weeee! ヾ(゚∀゚*)ノ彡





goodbye!
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment