Friday 17 August 2012

♥하루 87 - First August Weekend


Hello! Selamaaaat hari raya y'all! So excited that the holiday's hereee! ヾ(。・ヮ・。)ノ I've been waiting for this for like, foreverrr. I try not to think about my test now.. cause I'm pretty sure I did horribly. And my add math teacher, Pn teng is probably going to kick me when we go back to school. ☹ The test did killed a tiny piece of my holiday joy but I guess I should really enjoy it while I can now. before I get my butt kicked in a week's time. ヽ(´―`)ノ 


So time to update everything there's so much to update omggg. Sorry guys for being such a lagging blogger -.- Hmm, coming up is how I spend one of my weekends (I forgot which (╬゚д゚), and its completely packed ಠ_ಠ but had so much fun yayyy! It was Jacky's birthday (4/8) so as I've mentioned in the previous posts, The Baking Gang decided to bake him a minecraft banana cake. In the middle of a friday midnight. At Chi yan's place. While watching Olympics beach volleyball. Hahaha sounds interesting right! Let's see.

BANANANANANANANAHAHAHANA CAKE recipe! (you're so lazy to read you probably didn't realize there's HAHAHA in the BANANANANA right *flipshair*) anyway it's really easy to make and we're done with the batter in half an hour or less. 

Popped it into the oven with our prayers of a successful cake T___T During everyone's birthday the past year practically each and everyone's cakes will zhao da. Literally. Then we have to chop off the top part then bake again then chop again, this routine never ends..

Until now. HAHAHAHA. Ding ding ding!! Such a pretty cake right right. It smells amazing too. *takes a deep breath* But it's abit thin thou cause the recipe is for a smaller cake mould. 

Then we melted cooking chocolate for the decoration. Look at that smooth, rich dark chocolate texture (゚´▽`゚) kept dipping our fingers into that and licking our fingers hahahah *Jacky stares in horror*

Placed into the refrigerator and waited for the chocolate to set. So shiny lol

Lee han cut those apples for us. HAHAHA he thought that it's for the decorations so he cut darn nice na li zi dao it's for our own eating purposes LOL. He and his kena scam face hahahah

Nicholas and his dad went out and ta pao-ed mcD's. Supposedly fasting for the famine 30 but decided to delay it cause of all these fast food *facepalm* And yes, that is chi yan's grandmother eating with us at 2am in the morning hahahah

Yay the chocolate is set! So pretty! (◉◞౪◟◉)

Then we're finally done at 2:45am hahahah. Keith, nicholas and lee han proceeded their final destination movie session. Sukkie and me slept downstairs so we can hear all those screaming and creepy noises in the movie  (´・_・`)

Woke up at 7:15am the next morning for emerge. It's actually a conference held by City Harvest KL but before the conference starts there's all kind of competitions (srsly ALL KINDS there's even teh tarik and roti canai competition). And yeap look it's quarter of keith's head hahahah


Youth next! Ok here I've a few real-life hunting game photos. (hunting game post: click here) Aaron's briefing us about the game. Shamgar's colour code is blue, whilst Gideon's is black

That clue! K guess I only gave half of it lol sorry hahahah

End of game! Everyone was freaking exhausted and sweaty. Yeap this is after we gave Jacky his cake! 

Sunday breakfast ♡^▽^♡  Obsessed with cereal and milk recently :o

Jacky's present! First time baking egg tarts and they turned out not bad. Ahem. Yeah promised him egg tarts before and here it is with a very recyclable packaging. I actually have a collection of all kind of boxes I get from everywhere and whenever I've a present to give I'd make use of them. be environmental friendly! ヾ(゚∀゚*)ノ彡

Yay made sushi specially to watch the Olympics 2012 Badminton Finals at bro's place with aaron and kanglim! #gomalaysia #DLCW  It was a good game. So close yet so faaar. Anyways we really appreciate Dato' Lee Chong Wei for all his sacrifices, which can be obviously seen from his vast improvement in comparison to the Beijing Olympics. Furthermore plus his recent leg injury!! *teary eyed* Btw lame song alert! (HAHAHAHA):

♬♩ London bridge is
for lin dan (falling down)
for lin dan

London bridge is
for lin dan
my fair la-dy ♪♬

Yum yum yummm. Posting up a sushi tutorial in awhile. 

And french fries. I'm very mystified for those unknown reasons we still crave for it even if we know it's made of plastic and will get stucked in our large intestines for ever and ever. And make babies. ಠ_ಠ Summore it's so unhealthy and has no nutritious value whatsoever. ☹


Anyway, ok that's it for now! hahah imma proceed with the other posts. To all my muslim friends, selamat hari rayaaaa! (duit raya? (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚) and happy holidays to the others! Have a greaat time and do take care of yourselves okay. xo


p/s Thank you so much charmaine for those amazingly delicious chocolate cookies! ♡^▽^♡



goodbye!
xx

don't we all miss music like this? ♥♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment