Saturday 25 August 2012

♥하루 88 - A long time ago


SELAMAT HARI RAYA!! Anyway, it's officially monday in.. 23 hours and 50 minutes.( ̄^ ̄)  (according to the time I typed this!) More or less. I finally, finally uploaded these photos (It took a freaking week. my freaking raya holiday week. (╬゚д゚) to load all these, and no words can describe my frustrations while doing so. It's a long story add me on facebook or follow me on twitter to know more. HAHAHAHAHA ok ok. Anyways. My mind is currently in a very explosive state of vulgars to be thrown at blogger uploader and their (SUPER MEGA KILO GIGA TERA) lack of efficiency (́≖◞౪◟≖‵) 


Ok so this is a long time ago on one beautiful day I accompanied Joyceet to sunway to take some shots for her participation of the Rohde & Schwarz video competition (grand prize RM 8000 leh!!!╭(╯ε╰)╮) which she can win with your shares and likes. Initially I wanted to ask for my world mosttt awesome readers's help through this post but the deadline already passed (ALL THANKS TO BLOGGER UPLOADER) but thank God Joyceet's video is shortlisted as one of the best videos! Thanks to those who shared anyway (*⌒∇⌒*)  Click here to watch the video (Theme: Malaysia's future generation) View & like please thank you! Teehee.

Supposedly look for strangers to video them giving their own personal opinions about certain general questions but we were too shy to do so and our first "stranger" is a female mannequin at Parkson, which you'll see in the video. HAHAHA

In the end we gave ourselves many excuses and said we could ask this friend or that friend so we didn't ask any strangers at all. #fail *facepalm* Went shopping instead! Hehehe

Joyceet's meeting up with her friends so she accompanied me for lunch at nando's. Hehehe I can still remember that glorious feeling of cravings being satisfied. Aaaah (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

FOOD! NOM NOM NOM

Anyway if you noticed, my rice spilled on the table in the first picture that's why it became like that in the second picture. ☹ And also I ordered Mild because as I grow older I realized my spicy-resistance grows weaker.. But I love that sour, interesting twang of flavour in nando's sauces so I ordered mild and add on extra spicy sauce on my chicken. Which I almost died eating cause it's so spicy  (╯._.)╯ ┻━┻ *fans self*

Joyceet and her face problem T____T I probably uploaded this photo for billions of times (x5276215749875731) and none of them turned out perfect. I give up. ಠ_ಠ

"OOOI OMG FASTER SPICY LIKE CRAZY YOU KNOW"

Awww (゚´▽`゚)  

Joyceet left me after Nando's so I went to do more shopping myself and I saw this really really nice pair of flats at PDI but only left size 39 T_T I'm one size smaller. Sobssss furthermore those flats I'm wearing that day is killing me cause it's too small and is causing blisters everywhere (which is still obviously visible even now) so those flats are like the most comfy shoes ever. and its cheap! sobsss but we're not meant to be.. ☹

Moving on to the waiting part at starbucks hahah! craving for doughnuts but its super hot in J.co so I bought doughnuts and went to sit at Starbucks. Ok I know I'm a very horrible person. Karma punched me back anyway almost everyone in starbucks has either a smart phone or a laptop and every table in starbucks is occupied. (including outdoor) Imagine the line. LAG MAXIMUUUMMM *pulls hair*

Asked for the crunchy green tea wan but got this cream-filled one instead cause there's people behind me and I pai seh so just rushed to pay. oh kaaarmaaaa #calories 

Dark mint green shorts and cherry red belt from taiwan from big bro and big less! I love em' so much such happy colours!  ヾ(゚∀゚*)ノ彡Black shirt from Uniqlo.

Heavy selca session at starbucks (yes I'm very thick skinned) but I'm alone in a corner so.. nevermind lah hor! HAHAHAHAH

Stayed in starbucks for like 4 hours, trying to go on blogger to blog but the line was too terrible. Blogger didn't want to budge AT ALL. *pulls more hair* And Joyceet bought mochi! I always find mochi's being really adorable food but these are luxury indulgences ㅎㅅㅎ

No special comments cause I think all food like these are the same anyways (´・ω・`) Can't stop laughing at Joyceet's story about the grumpy grouchy attendant at the mochi store HAHAHAHAHA. Btw have I mentioned I made mochi before too!! LOOK!!

NOT BAD RIGHT. AHEM. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Made mochi cause pap was craving for it. There's two different kind one is plain and you've to eat with peanut powder, then the other filled with red bean paste. (I think I still have the paste in my refrigerator.. ಠ_ಠ) I remember it tasted really yummy ok. AHEM AHEM AHEM.

Otw homeeee finally!

It was a public holiday and omg how many times do you get to see this kind of traffic at this place (╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . )\  

Joyshiiiit still look pretty even when she yawns. What.  (́≖◞౪◟≖‵) 


Ok! Again I'm sorry to not update for so long and I sincerely hope blogger sees this and improves their photo uploader. I keep promising to update more frequently but obviously failing miserably to do so. I feel so horrribleeeeeeee T_T sorry guys! ☹


Anyway I hope all of you enjoyed your holidays (I'm freaked out by the speed of time passing this year 5 more days to september can you imagine??) and yeah I probably have to wear metal pants to school the coming week esp during add math class because.. I'm srsly going to get kicked T_T Alright, time to go sleep dawn prayer meeting tomorrow! Also, all the best to my form 5 friends for the upcoming trials on Tuesday! God bless y'all!



goodnight.
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment