Monday 27 August 2012

♥하루 89 - A long, long time ago


Hi! I know how lame my post titles are but I seriously dunno what to put T_T Asked Joyceet for her opinions and she said she usually put titles irrelevant to the posts too. Whaattt. ಠ_ಠ Ok anyway this IS a long, long, looonnggg time ago. I'm posting this cause there's a recent update/result to some of these happenings. Which both ended up miserably.. so ok. (´・_・`) *emo nemo* All in all, I do still believe in happy endings! In a wayy. ಠ_ಠ 


Stayed over at sukkie's one friday night for photoshoot the next morning and we ate daniel's honey stars for supper HAHAHAHA. Sorry daniel!  


Anyway if anyone of you realize, Kota Kemuning's Delifrance just closed down recently. I'm actually quite impressed by the period of time it managed to hold on because there's always so little customers. ☹ The only few times I went is also because the breakfast discounts seemed interesting. ㅎㅅㅎ But when I saw the closing down notice I actually feel that tiny tinge of sadness cause we did have quite some good times there, which reminds me of one beautiful sunday morning, the same weekend I stayed over at sukkie's and ate daniel's honeystars. Hahahah ヽ(´―`)ノ 

We've no sunday bible class that day so my siblings, big less, kanglim, sukkie, jacky, wendy and me had breakfast at delifrance! My siblings and I went there once before for breakfast (but I didn't eat cause wasn't feeling well ☹) and fell in love with their croissants. Come to think of it, it's kind of obvious they're already at the brink of closing down with all costs cut flat low including that their air cond wasn't turned on, they've no ingredients for alot of things, there's not enough man power at all as there's only one girl multi functioning as a waitress, prepares the tables, makes the drinks and serves. And there's a dead cockroach on the bathroom floor eeeeeek :s  (╬゚д゚) 


They took > an hour to serve everyone's food and by then we're almost late for service. However, for some reasons I really liked delifrance. They're one of the first restaurants to open at that area and has always been holding on ever since T_T Their waitresses are really friendly too! (*⌒∇⌒*)  I love their mash potatoes hahah. Even if I had a super hard time biting/cutting my super super keras baguette, still. Here's some pictures from our last breakfast at Delifrance. (´・ω・`)

Yummy croissants! Go try that out if you've a chance to dine at delifrance's ╮(╯▽╰)╭♥ After service, Joyceet, sukkie and me went to setia city mall's sony center to take part in the SONY NEX-3 competition. *sigh*

"How to join wor?" Go to a sony center during any weekend between the competition period.Tell the shop assistant that you want to participate then they will provide a SONY NEX-3 camera for you to take selca's of yourself and your friends. Whoever with the best photo wins (3 Categories: Most stylish, most creative and most photogenic) p/s I dunno judged base on what srsly the results are so.. ಠ_ಠ 

Anyway the shop assistant we met was really nice! He gave us tips on what to do and stuff. Then we took hundreds of photos, not knowing that after that he is supposed to scale then upload them ONE BY ONE. Aaaaagghhh! But he's really friendly lah so we treated him juice works. Hahahah I hope you see this and we really want to thank you for being so kind to us freaks who embarrassed you in your shop for 2 whole hours  (ㆀ˘・з・˘) Even thou we didn't win *sigh* but I'm glad that at least we tried our best. Smelly sony ( ̄^ ̄) 


Lunch at sushi king's after. Starving maximum cause didn't expect to take so much time at sony center. Also noticed that setia city mall srsly needs more restaurant choices there's not much to choose from. T_T (Sushi zanmai pls sushi zanmai plsss!!) Hahaha then we're supposed to go to cheer for SMU futsal team so hurried up to eat then rushed to CHC.

Izumi you were talking about these eggs right! Hahahaha! Btw nom nom craving for Japanese food now ☹

Salmon bento. A disappointment thou too much sweet sauce and salmon was overcooked. Overall okay lah setia city's sushi king has very special interior esp the chopstick and spoon deco on the walls hahahah! go check it out! (゚´▽`゚)


Alright going jogging with charmaine now can't wait to hear all about her animangaki thingy the previous weekend she look so extremely gorgeous with her looonggg pink hair and all! ♡^▽^♡ Sukkie also stayed over at my place the last few days and we had ALOT of "fun" baking. sobsss must learn to accept failures grace koooh ☹ But it was fun okay even if we failed terribly. Wahahahahah! Alright time to put off the holiday mood and face the reality already. God bless y'all for your first week back at school! \☺/




goodbye.
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment