Sunday 22 April 2012

♥하루 50

BEWARE: OVERFLOWING CAMWHORE PICTURE POST. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. PLEASE DON'T HATE ON ME LOL. (Tried my best and deleted practically half of them)


after-read thoughts: eh I think not really alot of camwhore la. just alot of teeth lol


Hey hey hey. what's up? Lol what a freaking hot sunday, half-roasted in my jeans already geeeee. Anyway I'm gonna rush this post before dinner tonight! guess what? It's baby hugo's (almost) 1 month old birthday party today! so excited, finally getting to see him! He's probably darn cute x958253746 like chloe and lou kat zai hahahah


So I didn't get to attend service at church today! ☹ Went to SJK (C) Puay chai to get my PMR scholarship from the teo chew association. Joyce brought me there and amazingly enough we reached there safe and sound without making any wrong turns and stuff ahahahah



 I get extra money cause got distinction for chinese. SEE perfect reason to continue our studies in chinese even when we're in form 4! So many people quitting omg I darn sad (╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . )\ All my persuasions fail like mad lol


So happy every year the association give out free KFC lunch set for us!  ^▽^

 Never realized my hair grew to such length already! flipshair.jpg << geddit geddit wahahahah


Joyceet treating me starbucks! Cravings 100% satisfied. Thanks joyceeeeet!  







yeah I should stop staring at my camwhore pictures and deciding which looks nicer cause now starting to 越看越丑 shitttttt. Anyway I think I look nice today. wahahahahah /thick-skinned/ LOL OK.


Btw I'm really sad that they gave me cheque instead of cash.. HAHAHA I know I'm freaking unappreciative but yeah I'm still really glad I got such blessing lah! Maybe it's a good thing too so I won't spend it shopping and stuff. Which I already planned to do so ( ̄^ ̄)  hehehehe


Bits and Pieces of my week

 Got the habit to take photographs of different mornings everyday! God's so amazing and creative. He paints and sprinkles clouds over the skies beautifully and put them into different modes everyday in the most unique patterns!


 saya sudah besar panjang :o

 stupid BM ULBS! Supposed to do on that day but got not enough time. and I prepared so well ady! Had a hard time scrubbing all the ink off my palm (╯._.)╯ ┻━┻ 

 Miki wrote me a letter on friday during chem. hahaha she wants us to go KL during the holidays! and she also complained about her foster family. Sighhh her family sounds horrible. ☹



Was craving for subway one fateful night so I made this :

 How does it taste like? ok what I can say is that let's stick with subway *Laughs*


Okay going to get ready now! Still extremely excited to see baby Hugo! See you guys soon. Have a great week ahead! xx


P/s CLICK ON ALL THE ADS IN MY BLOG PLEASE TQ.



love,
grace.k


darn (Y) !

No comments:

Post a Comment