Sunday 29 April 2012

♥하루 52




Hello! wow I've the upgraded version of Blogger now. Geee It look so cool (macam rusa masuk kampung) but yes it does and Blogger's more user friendly now. hahahah. Anyway, It's Lee Han's sweet 16th today! yayyy! and so we went according to tradition, as always, to bake a cake (with a burnt top and icing sugar decorations) and this time it's a piano chocolate cheese cake with chocolate Ganache icing!

Yeap. In every cake the top part will zhao da so we've to cut it off and usually our cake's always a tad bit short rofl 

stucked on the piano key foils (credits to Joyceet) the night before! It DOES look like a piano right #hopeful cause lee han couldn't guess what is it -.-


"SURPRISE!" と( ° . ° )つ

I like this picture alot!



(^▽^) 

 A very beautiful and creative card made by Andrew! Too bad we didn't get a picture of it hahah has loads of angry birds and crying pigs. ☺

 And a LINSANITY t-shirt! hahahah 


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LEE HAN! 
May God bless you in all you do and btw your current hairstyle really cute HAHAHA.


Bits and Pieces of the week~

Reasons why I love layered cakes. (*⌒∇⌒*)

I skipped school on Thursday (*yay*), and decided to stay up late. AND I also set my alarm clock into the normal waking up time and mock at it kaokao when I can resume my sleep. (life time revenge #completed) I've tweeted alot of things I'm going to blog because I think I'm funny. Bear with it. HAHAHA.

Revised sejarah with iced honey and le patrick star 

Otw to promise home on friday! 


I cannot believe the kids has this (I think someone gave it to them). They're definitely a lively and fast learning bunch, already knowing how to shuffle and street dance HAHA! I always got free performance wan (Y) LOL.

Sukkie slept over my house on friday and saturday! hahahah made her this for breakfast on sat then head off to chi yan's place to bake lee han's birthday cake. 


Joyceet's favourite kind of egg #pro. Tried to wake her up but fail -.-

Euniceet finally fulfilled her horlicks McFlurry wants on sunday after lunch at face to face with kanglim and aaron! To be honest the McFlurry tasted really good! but it's so filling omg. and sweet. But I guess we can live with that :p


Alright. done with the pictures. aaah, I felt so uncomfortable and stressed today, being reminded of mid terms several times and all. I'm so worried about the exam as I've really no idea what kind of questions am I gonna face in the 3 papers and not to forget essay questions in which requires an enormous amount of memorizing. 


It's an entirely new thing for me and I guess it takes time to adapt to a MONTH long of exams and no more last minute revisions (HAVEN'T STUDY YET AND I ONLY HAVE A WEEK LEFT!!!). I pray hard to God for more wisdom (extra pleeease for science and maths papers) and strength to overcome temptations during the exam period (May 7th->23rd wah lao eh) 


But I don't declare myself on hiatus cause I'd probably go online on weekends too so ok. see you guys soon. keep all those who has exams in prayers please, thankyou! ☺


bye! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment