Saturday 24 March 2012

♥하루 44: Happy B'day Sukkie!

(This is for 17/3)


DENG DENG DEEEEEEENG!
TENGOK HARI JADI SIAPA HARI INI? /trolling in bm/ OOH SUSPENSE-NYA. MARI KITA MERAIKAN HARI JADI AYAM TAU MAIN GEDANG!! (That Drummer Chick #insidejoke)


HAHAHA JK.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUKKIE CHOO !


Words can not describe how much I like this girl N here. But she's not the kind that I'll write paragraphs of sentimental and sweet menggelikan messages to hahahaha lol. We've darn alot of stupid inside jokes so ok hope you don't think I make no sense :B Anyway, I'm pretty sure that she's one of my most favourite people in the world and I believe will stay the same always! Keep up the good drum stick work! GEDDIT GEDDIT. HAHAHA!



p/s baked classic cheesecake for her b'day cake! yummm.
p/p/s Happy birthday again, mini zoo.


xx 
goodnight.


No comments:

Post a Comment