Tuesday 1 May 2012

♥하루 53 - A day out to KL

HAPPY LABOUR'S DAY!

For those who don't know (or those who don't bother to know) Labour's day is an annual holiday to celebrate the economic and social achievements of workers. Labour's day has its origins in the labour union movement, specifically the eight-hour day movement, which advocated eight hours for work, eight hours for recreation and eight hours for rest. Ok lol don't look at me like that I got all these from wikipedia (゚´▽`゚)


So on this fine holiday morning, Joyceet and me headed off to KL for the book fair held at PWTC (Putra World Trade Centre) via car to Kelana Jaya then train to the Masjid Jamek station. After that we went to Sunway Putra Mall (opposite PWTC) for an adidas/nike/puma warehouse sale (It was by accident cause Joyceet spotted the banner with her needle sharp eyes) then KLCC for lunch. and shopping. (Also unintentional initially ahahahah) Overall today was great! Needless to say, it was one of my most favourite days lol ok whatever to do with having fun and shopping and eating good food and KL makes it my favourite day. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧



 It's so hot () out there I tell you omg. and it's jammed packed with people esp in the book fair thingy so people mountain people sea I can't even.. *o*


 Thick-skinnedly asked for a balloon and got it so happy but abit sad cause I wanted the pink one HAHAHA. okkk yellow is alright too as long as I've a balloon 


 I liked this bag alot and it's cheap. but it's so big. and long. dilemma level 1000 ☹ 




 at KLCC already! yay!

Realized those plastic models in uniqlo wears the same sneakers as me (only much more cleaner than mine) T___T


Joyceet happily taking photos with the floor at uniqlo lol e___o

 Couldn' decide what to eat so we went to Ben's again! the waiting queue was longggg :'( Joyceet met up with her friends (Kenny and Lynn, they're really nice people) so we had lunch together. 

 while waiting for our call this little boy came up to me (I was holding my yellow balloon) so I gave it to him. I know I'm very nice thanks LOL.

I wanted cabonara AGAIN. I'm so hungry and everything seemed so appealing! finally order moroccan lamb pie but they're out of stock  ☹ so I had some chunky chicken mushroom pie instead ☹ 

 Ben's has this small yellow box where they put in square cards with table topics and recipes. It's really adorable. Personally I like the recipe cards for obvious reasons but I find some of the table topics quite funny, hahah.


 Spicy buffalo wings! I love the cheese dip! (Joyceet said it was better last time thou o.o)

Joyceet's portobello mushroom burger but in the end eaten by kenny hahaha it was a long story (kinda)

 serious mushroom patties good gracious :o

 While joyceet ate this. Ben's cheese burger on sesame seed bun. hahahah sad kenny, he DOES look kind of dejected eating the mushroom burger :(

 my pie! I love the fillings so creamy hehehehe. but it is REALLY REALLY filling. /burp/




 KLCC was extremely packed too! so many people everywhere seriously.

A happy joyceet finally getting a cap (after a million years) for her upcoming redang trip.





Oh, look what I bought at the book fair! It's my first present for baby junior koh ~ a bible pop-up book. I liked it so much T__T big bro and big less liked it too hehehe. so cool you know this book:




 It was raining heavily on our way home in the LRT :o Joyceet prayed that it won't be raining yet at Kelana jaya cause we don't have an umbrella and our parking space is quite far away. hahaha and it didn't! so happy and thank God we reached home safe and sound and also in time for prayer meeting! ☺



Skipping school tomorrow yayayayy. (*⌒∇⌒*)
Revising for mid term with Joyceet, who has loads of homework to be done.
I'm glad that Joyceet is home. but she's leaving for redang tomorrow so ok fine T__T


ok,
goodnight! xx






No comments:

Post a Comment