Monday 9 July 2012

♥하루 77 - My #1 July weekend


Hey there. Sorry for not updating that much! ☹ Wheww it has been one busy week with school work and all, which reminds me that of my non-existent, untouched chemistry/moral folio. Oops. ☹ Anw it's monday again! *Kicking sly pessimistic brain goblins* Believe that it'll be a brand new week and more blessings to come! ヾ(゚∀゚*)ノ彡 


Ok I'm gonna update about my weekend now! Super packed with fun-filled activities and I'm sorry michelle for being unable to attend your ❝yamaha concerto and be the one to hold the "michelle sucks" sepanduk HAHAHA. Anw I watched the video and I think it's really good! I attend next time lah with the sepanduk ok?  (◉◞౪◟◉) hehehe. 


Charity dinner at V Garden, Klang on Friday night. Need to perform last minute infront of 500 people and is ultra gan jeong ok only learned the steps the night before! T_T Thank God I didn't freak out or forget the steps or what. Helped the worship team pack the instruments and settle preparations and stuff right after school on friday. We also tried out the ice-bowl! Euniceet dia punya Top #1 Fan LOL.

Practiced last minute to make sure our steps are synchronized. My dance mates are qian yu and wendy! Ok super glad to have them to share the pressure (P=F/A HAHAHAHA k). ლ(́ಢ.◞౪◟ಢ‵ლ) 

Went to the hotel room to get ready with the kids. They were taking naps with six or seven of em' squeezed in one bed LOL. Once they stirred awake the room burst into live with the children's laughters and noise hahahaha super cute lah them so irresistable!

Kid's performance! Their attire is so epic especially the little boys's cute pink shorts and colourful hawaiian sunglasses LOL ㅎㅅㅎ There's also some professional kid's sexy cha-cha dance which kind of freaked me out LOL

And yes I got balloons! YAYYYY! A little boy super nice gave me three of his balloons. HAHAHA. but ended up someone took it away when we're packing the instruments so I stole got myself another one. when the kids are busy opening their presents ngek ngek ngek. ㅎㅅㅎ WAHAHAHAHA.

Captain ball the next morning hahaha oh look my breakfast. (´・ω・`) Captain ball was very fun (speaks the #captainballgrouch) and I don' think I'm that court-decorative anymore. ಠ_ಠ In a way. I think. And I feel motivated to win for my team! Yay! \☺/ *punch fists in air*

After that we had breakfast at SMC, went home to shower and headed to the Puchong community carnival where newlife puchong will be taking part too. Went there to give support! (*⌒∇⌒*) 

It's held at pusat bandar puchong, which is some field with big playgrounds around. It's a small scale carnival but they've loads of games to play (mostly shooting/aiming/throwing games geez *emo*) and there's 3/4 of the stalls selling food and drinks. LOL

yum yum yumm (´・ω・`)

Yayyy to the children's performance again!

Spot kanglim and sukkie and euniceet. Anw we bought loads of hello pandas too cause everybody loves hello pandas. ╮(╯▽╰)╭♥

AND WE DID FACE PAINTING! I really want it but while waiting in line with alot of kids around me painting hello kitties on their hands and it's very embarrassing so I pulled euniceet along who finally gave in for her beloved ultra man. Yeah she painted an ultra man on her face. HAHAHA. which in the end got hidden and sweeped on by her abundant hair HAHAHA.

Boink boink boinkkkk 

AND WE MET COUSIN SHEET YEEN AND HER KIDS! Awww look at grumpy baby hugo and his michelin arms and legs heeeeee. ♬

Went home with an adorable bumble bee on my face! Weeeee! ♡^▽^♡
*tags elisa* Bzzzzz

Food. The sausage is mega springy and elastic and hard to chew okay I had such hard time trying to break it off and euniceet called me a noob. T_T

HAHAHA everything we give Joyceet nowadays will automatically become her "birthday present" LOL euniceet and me bought her portugese tarts which she loves but said this was disgusting. -.- And that the skin is too thick or something. ㅎㅅㅎ

 Ok then captain ball again for youth outdoor activity and had dinner at Black canyon, bukit tinggi. My relationship with american fried rice set ended right there and then (HAHAHA I'm forever ordering that when I go to black canyon lol). Had minced chicken and hot basil stir-fried macaroni instead which turned out delicious.  (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧


Hohoho then sunday breakfast with sukkie and chiyan at kheng's. I love sunny sunday mornings! 

HAHAHAHA. I ordered toast too k! so I'm not such of that thick skinned consumer LOL.╭(╯ε╰)╮and look at my adorable RM 5 sky blue animal marching band culteries set! So convenient! Hehehe. 


Sunday service was fine too! but I'm kind of pissed at the keyboard cause I faced some horrible technical difficulties during praise and worship. And now I feel dumb cause I was really mad at the keyboard that day. Hahahah ( ̄^ ̄)  Praise the Lord it turned out fine at the VERY end and by means the end of service lol. It's okay thou no worth getting mad, worshipping is the main point here hahahahaha. And yes we're talking about me holding a grudge on a keyboard. ಠ_ಠ


Anw finally bought new glasses! Can't wait to get it and for the millionth time, I'm very worried that I'll look horrible. *vainty level 1000* HAHA Cause I don't exactly remember how I look with those glasses now. Lol I sound amnesiac. (╬゚д゚)


p/s Giving a mention to Chef Martin Young here! HAHAHAHA. He's a great friend and bakes cool pastries even better than most girls. like me. e_o *emo*
p/p/s Added labels so it's easier for people to search for things names here! Hohoho 




goodbye.
xx





No comments:

Post a Comment