Thursday 12 July 2012

♥하루 78 - One June Sunday ♪


Heylooo thereee! Anw. Providing my very short-term, amnesiac memory especially relevant to date-keeping, I'm unable to provide an exact date for your references. I'm very sorry for the inconveniences caused. Hahahaha. But I'm  pretty sure nobody needs the specific date and I sort of know it's during June. And on a Sunday, so ok here goes the blog post title! 


I'm just done with my chemistry folio (my gratitude to good old mr.google) so I might as well poke in some time to blog! Just so y' know it's nice to keep a blog constantly updated because nobody likes a dead blog. or a half-dead blog. or a coma-ing, vegetable blog. Well, at least I don't. It makes me feel frustrated and in the end I'll forget about reading that certain blog. ☹ And I don't want that to happen to myself.  


Finally getting to post up some pictures from a few weeks ago! It was a wonderful Sunday, I recall. And as usual we always have dawn prayer meetings every alternative 4th sunday mornings. Yeap sukkie and chiyan presented me a beautiful yellow balloon (weeee) they got at a mcD birthday party cause I was at Kylie's party the night before. Such nice friends I've got kan. :')

Ta-daaa. Also shameless-ly admitted ownership on it cause it's MY YELLOW BALLOON. ╮(╯▽╰)╭♥   HAHAHA. Tied it to the dumpling cause idk where to put it. In the end we gave it to a little boy thou cause.. well balloons should be more important to kids than it is to me. ಠ_ಠ 

First session of children ministry class! 

Kylie's beautiful F21 bangles! Look like some wealthy wife with loads of rich sparkly diamonds, gem stones and gold on my wrist. HAHAHA at leastttt I thought so. HAHA.

Up next is children's sunday school! Mei yee's in charged that day and they've art & craft work which is to make their individual prayer hands. I helped the guys cause apparently they "did not" learn how to use scissors. Hmm. ಠ_ಠ Some of them is doing quite well thou esp daniel who has loads of big ideas in mind hahaha. So he wants to make some kind of hands with a hole in the middle of both hands or something fancy like that with holes everywhere even I myself do not understand. LOL (́≖◞౪◟≖‵)

And one of them broke their middle finger hahahahahaha

Daniel hard at work! First he made a mistake with his coloured paper so he went and scammed another white A4 from the photocopy machines. Anw he's super creative wokay I personally think his art & craft is the nicest. (゚´▽`゚) 

Only one focusing on getting his work done while his friends already went off for catching-catching.

Daniel's prayer hands. HAHAHA spot the ninja LOLOL

And this is mine! The other boys started "applying" nailpolish on theirs too hahahaha super funny!(*⌒∇⌒*) Gave mine to Calista cause she wants it. >:( HAHAHA ok. And apparently jia yong likes orange nail polish ngek ngek

Lunch before heading to big bro's house for a game of Saboteur. ╭(╯ε╰)╮Ordered happy meal for a madagascar toy (I want sonya the bear!!) but I got melman instead, which we've no idea what does it do. Here's big bro and big less figuring it out.

Without success. HAHAHAHA. Anw gave melman to kanglim cause he wants to do some experiment/research on it's functions and he really did! Thankyou kanglim! And now I know what does it do, but it's kind of lame. LOL.


Went to tropicana city mall with kanglim, euniceet, jacky and sukkie after an entire afternoon of brain-storming over Saboteur. Went there cause euniceet wants to visit some friends working at the tea expo. It's my first time going to tropicana city mall. It's kind of small lah and not much to shop from but I'm quite attracted  by a jersey store they have there. And they also have Borders, but didn't go in.  Then we had dinner at pasta zanmai's. (´・ω・`)

*dies of happiness* (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚ 

FAVOURITE. (◉◞౪◟◉) 

ヾ(゚∀゚*)ノ彡

nom nom time! 

Dessert! (◕ ◡ ◕)  Prefer Lot's matcha ice-cream thou cause it's much more.. creamier. and matcha-er. LOL. We went to get that after dinner anw, hohoho.  Enjoyed dinner alot! Shopped for awhile to get Joyceet's present but they don't sell that top at kitschen so we just walked around randomly LOL. Jacky and sukkie went back in awhile and euniceet bought some essentials at watson's.  Then we headed home. (゚´▽`゚)





Ok it's time to go for a run with charmaine! Hehehe.
goodbye!
xx



2 comments: