Tuesday 31 July 2012

♥하루 83 - Farewell Qao shaun w/ Batman


Hi! Yes yes I didn't forget about my resolution ("What resolution??" click here) but since there's one more days to 7 months I might as well rush this post before our dear friend Qao shaun leaves Malaysia! THEN I promise I won't slack anymore. I promiseee. Ahem. *trying hard to convince even myself ☹


So here we have this honourable genius named Qao shaun who is going to India to resume his medical courses. Yesss, a future doctor! ╮(╯▽╰)╭ Anyway do feel fortunate to have people like him instead going for the medical field, so much more lives will be saved. I've this ambition to be a paediatrician but already doubting it now cause children's lives will be in my hands. ಠ_ಠ And I cannot bear to stick needles into their cute little chubby arms (or butt)!! T_T 

Already practicing wearing sari dhoti's I see. Hahaha! He also listens to tamil songs on the radio which is quite fascinatinggggg. Hmm


Anyway we (Kylie, nicole, kks and me) decided to have a small farewell with him in companion of Batman at bukit tinggi! Honestly I'm not one in interest of thriller/ action/ horror movies  (´・_・`)  (Didn't even watch avengers lol) but I'm super excited for Batman! Must be ling jee's constant dramatic compliments and extreme comments about it urging myself to try it out too. ㅎㅅㅎ Ok I won't give too much spoilers but I recommend it lah. And I love batman's transportation so cool!! (◉◞౪◟◉) The bike with those giant wheels (Can I even call it a bike) is kind of hilarious thou LOL.

Do you realize that his mask is even built-in designated for his eye lids?? LOL


I'm kind of pissed that he had the time to do this when everything is in chaos e_e Btw Anne hathaway so hot srsly those features. *stares in awe* And I strongly dislike that mask Bane has it's so creepy and it reminds me of aliens vs predators (╬゚д゚) His voice is so empowering and bad-guy like too but I guess that's the point of the whole thing. Lol HAHAHA ok sorry enough spoilers!



enlarged version: click here
Nicole kept insisting that batman/bruce died in the end so here I've the evidence from wikipedia! Nobody differs wikipedia and google ok! P/s Don't read this if you haven't watch the movie yet. Watch it and judge whether bruce died anot then read afterwards.

Lunch at kinsahi! Japanese rice cravings fulfilled. (*⌒∇⌒*) Kept craving for egg tarts and japanese rice nowadays ish. Okay please ignore my blind aunty face TQ. I love my new shades. It's only RM 15.╭(╯ε╰)╮ 

Mine! The smoothest omelette I've ever seen there's no flaws at all and looks exactly like it's made from playdoh. ಠ_ಠ Very suspicious of its chemical content at first (Couldn't taste it cause had running nose) but all of them said it tasted like egg.. so ok. Was starving maximum anyway just gobbled up my food. ㅎㅅㅎ

Selca time! Traffic light problem waited for quite awhile hehehe

Spot me at the first picture! HAHAHAHA.


Rushed to church afterwards for youth then music practice at night. Tiring but wonderful day! Anyway here I wish Qao shaun all the best at India, find a beautiful belly-dancing Indian girl and I guess you won't need any more good luck's on your studies I've full confidence about your brain power and their abilities to excel in flying colours w/o much effort needed. ヾ(゚∀゚*)ノ彡Then you will become a famous doctor and forget about us peasants I'll get treatment for free right. ヾ(。・ヮ・。)ノ *thick skinned* HAHAHA JK. May you have a wonderful time "playing" with cadavers there! Have fun and visit often! If there's a fourth Batman movie maybe we can watch that when you come home hahahaha. ☺Curry spices ftw!


P/s Experienced a girl's shopping power today (hints at kylie) at cotton on (╬ Ò ‸ Ó) I love my new exotic table cloth scarf k! HAHA smelly qao shaun and kks :-( It's multi functional!!





Goodbye.
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment