Tuesday 24 July 2012

♥하루 80 - 14th Of July


Hello! I'm going to write about the 14th of July, that fateful Saturday where many big important events invitations clashed together, leaving me in agonizing dilemma for several weeks. ಠ_ಠ I mean seriously. King of preschool, Joyceet's video-competition-prize-giving-ceremony, MTV world stage (w free tickets!! and Justin bieber!!), Bon Odori and a retro concert at PJ civic hall (w free tickets too!!). What is life.  (́≖◞౪◟≖‵) But ofcourse I have to make a decision in the end so yeah, let's seeee


Breakfast at PJ before heading to KL for Joyceet's prize giving ceremony. Randomly picked this restaurant called British malaya, which made me think of some boring sejarah text book-like interior settings but turned out completely different hahahah.

This kind of reminds me of Brew & Bread :-o I love the old paintings/old magazine cut-outs they frame on their walls! There's also alot of old uncles and aunties having breakfast there. 

Starving already! They serve an average range of local and western cuisines. (◕ ◡ ◕)

Hai ~  (゚´▽`゚) 

"Poh yap's cham ice will still be the best" -Eunice Koh

Euniceet's nasi lemak with rendang chicken. We were very fascinated by the square rice mold. ㅎㅅㅎ And apparently there's a restaurant at serdang called Star with Star shaped rice mold too, hahahah. #fyi 

Joyceet's scrambled eggs and toast. It looked abit like hospital food. but it IS scrambled egg. and toast. LOL

Kanglim's big breakfast! We were mystified by the reasons why they give so much meat but only a piece of toast. Hmm.

my shepherd pie! I love the mash potatoes. I love love love love. ♡^▽^♡ Chicken was alright, abit too prego-ish thou. *tummy rumbles*

At KL! Joyceet actually joined a video-making competition titled My Future held by Carlsberg and the grand prize is Rm 5000 x3! Sincerely hope that Joyceet wins the Rm 5000. (◉◞౪◟◉) Then she can finally return me her enormous debt. *loan shark mode: ON*

It's actually a super small hall and you've to reserve places in advanced already cause the seats all ngam ngam hou. They don't have 4 seats together so we sat separately lor. Joyceet and me was infront then euniceet and kanglim came afterwards.

First they had some opening ceremony to give out a huge number of scholarships to 30 top scorers.

Which is them. LOL

Then we met the malaysian director/actor/DJ Ah beng! He's the special guest and also one of the judges for that video competition.

Well in the end Joyceet got top 5! her video was one of the best among all the others *teary eyed* but she didn't get top 3. ☹ It's such a close call! Got the worthed-mentioning prize thou and it's a RM 100 giant voucher. Hohoho. (*⌒∇⌒*) Anyway she forced me to go out and get the prize for her and I'm wearing my slippers and bangkok pants. she's SO FREAKING MEEEEAAAAAN. ☹ Smelly Joyceet. They even took photos to put on the newspaper. And my legs couldn't stop shaking atw. Smelly smelly Joyceet.

Went to sunway next to meet up w my friends who's going to MTV world stage! Yeah, I decided not to go already. It's okay, Justin bieber can wait. HAHAHA. 

Fell in love w expensive bangles at F21.

Joyceet and euniceet bought moo cow too while I shopped w kylie, chuan phing and jesslyn. Ok I love moo cow! Kindori up next! (´・ω・`)


Ok then it's King of Preschool, which is the 2012 version of E-lympics. Pictures are with sukkie so I guess I'll update about that in the next post! Yay! I know you can't wait for it right. So stay tuned k! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Hahahaha




goodbye!
xx


2 comments:

  1. this post looks like a post of "joyce's back". HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL never noticed pulak AHAHA

    ReplyDelete