Sunday 29 July 2012

♥하루 82 - 21st of July


Hi! Happy sundaaay (´▽`゚) It's August in two more days! Any resolution of the month completed? Speaking about resolutions, I've one new milestone firmly decided today:


#6 START STUDYING.


"eh. why suddenly so semangat??" Honestly I'm quite reluctant to mentally note this on my resolution list too but I guess 15 years and 7 months of slacking is enough.. ㅎㅅㅎ Time to buckle up and embrace the smelly SPM monthly test coming up in approx 14 days eeeee! (╬゚д゚) *Tries to ignore fact for now*


Ok anyway kylie, elisa, areecca, kks, miki and brian joined youth for capt ball yesterday! I'm extremely proud of my friend's capt ball skills and not to mention kai sheng's impressive bouncing power. LOL. And miki's super professional calm-ness in the court! HAHA! I'm very happy you guys managed to come, team gideon loved y'all! And you guys contributed so much extra marks! weeee! Next event: Hunting game (◉◞౪◟◉) Sounds banyak ci gek come join us to know more lol *secretive* p/s Transport is not a problem, feel free to come ask me. ヾ(゚∀゚*)ノ彡


Updating about a wonderful weekend last week now! So I stayed over at sukkie's on friday night to help out with her photography competition project, which is themed flora, fauna and special effects. (cats and dogs in the neighbourhood so adorableee!!) Oh and we did a levitation photoshoot too! (turned out satisfying) But no, no sneak peeks for y'all! Stay tuned for the coming posts ok. ಠ_ಠ Hehehehehehe 

It was a beautiful morning!  Weather was a tad bit sunny but photoshoot went well, thank God.

Came back around 9:30am and had pocky's. \☺/ Then I selca-ed with sukkie's dslr and I strongly believe I've built quite an amount of biceps and triceps around my arms.

And selca-ed..

And selca-ed. Oooh, there's more! but I decided not to post it in fear that someone throw rotten eggs at me.  ㅎㅅㅎ Oops

Went to sunway to have brunch at Dragon-i hahaha here is us buying a chocolate chip muffin for daniel cause he's craving for it. LOL

 (´・ω・`)

This is really good and took me by surprise. An ultra thin layer of crunchy skin on the outside and super soft taufu fillings inside! ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭

AAAH favourite yellow pau!!  (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Their famous "xiao long pau" is very dangerous to eat you've to grasp the skills of accuracy and speed to savour it wholely lol I mean srsly if you hesitate for that one blink of an eye all the soup in that delicate pau will come rushing on your clothing or whatever that happens to be underneath your mouth level. Super yummy btw! Must try! ♡^▽^♡ 

Nom nom nom salted egg prawns are good too! (*⌒∇⌒*) Oh also tried the Kindori ice-cream before leaving, that ice-cream that is made without any sugar and only natural fruits. (can mix fruits) I liked it alot! but for some reasons sukkie doesn't. Hmm. ಠ_ಠ It's healthy ice-cream!

Favourite soft toy! Super cute just look at it ☆ › › ლ(́ಢ.◞౪◟ಢ‵ლ) Anw Sukkie took a nap while I played temple run aaaaand

I FINALLY GOT MY 1 MIL!! YAYYY!! Srsly took me long enough LOL. Yeah lah I know I very slow but at least I did it k! HAHAHA *flips hair*



Wokie. Monday tomorrow. Time to chiong all my undone homework (mountain sized) and try not to fall asleep in any of the classes. Ok. 



goodbye!
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment