Thursday 21 June 2012

♥하루 72 - Nike Run Club/ Happy B'day Kanglim!


bye big treeeee. 


Jeng jeng jenggg! Hello there! I'm back again! There's just so many happenings going on in this idyllic week, where everyone is full of bubbling excitement for Kylie's glamorous sweet sixteen this Saturday, ♬ skipping class on Wednesday for MSU field trip, ♪ dance practices for sports day (ouchhhh I can't even) and overflowing afterschool activities. 


Not to mention my consideration to apply for OKU papers now sobsssss. Thigh muscles ached  like mad since the first dance practice on Tuesday till now and I had to drag myself EVERYWHERE and annoy everyone with all my noisy complaints and winces. T__T I'm very sorry for annoying all of y'all. Even fell on my butt at the MSU stairs but thank God butt is very bouncy and reliable. ☹ LOL Stairs is my new enemy!!


It's so ironic the way I'm supposed to RUN on sports day and still yet to train the stamina more but I hurt myself through DANCING which is entirely irrelevant! I feel so stupid. They told us it was Aerobic dance but turned out a hundred times harder than we thought.  (╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . )\ Anyhooo it's too late to quit and I really like my fellow dance mates so okay I will just embarrass myself terribly this time. :(

Nike also came to our school on Wednesday! It was kind of a bad news for me cause it's after the MSU trip, and ofcourse, for my sore muscles. And you know right it's nike. so I bet there'll be alot of leg-related physical activities, which I'm completely incapable of right now. (╬゚д゚) but I just went with it cause already signed up for several things. T__T thought I'd sit aside and sulk for the rest of the afternoon HAHAHA


It was an extremely hot afternoon my goodness and I guess now I'm a few more tones TANNER. T___T  Tan lines on my arms and thighs are so clear I bet if I wore a black sleeveless shirt it'd look like as if I'm wearing a black t-shirt instead. *cries*

Was choosen for shoe trial but I don't really like the shoe. e___o It's supposed to make me feel like I can fly or something but I guess I prefer more bouncy cushioning and thicker soles. I love the bright/neon colour series thou! I wanted the bright pink one but it was fate that brought me together with this shoe. (´・ω・`)

Everyone got this badge with different quotes at the end of the session! Surprisingly muscles felt alright and I didn't sit aside and sulk but joined the mini "bootcamp" we had where we go eight stations and did all kinds of physical trainings. It was until I'm home and done with everything, the pain came crashing at me like a tsunami grade wave. -.- Nike have slogan boards/badges written "IGNORE THE PAIN"! I was like "omg that is made for me" hahahahahaha ok.


We also had a competition they call "Sing the run" where three groups of 10 people run two rounds around the field sambil sing a specific given song! First group sang We are young, Second group sang the school song and third group was So what. Areecca registered our names a few days ago cause they say can win free nike merchandise!! but at the end somehow we didn't get to join.  And their prize is a freaking cute nike shoe USB! T____T Btw congratulations lagu sekolah team! FTW! They got a PAIR of those cute USB's and the other two teams got one shoe each person. Grace is sad. ☹ But fine at least I got nice badge! 


We also took picture with some handsome trainers but the picture I've is very ugly and I very ai mian zi hence you're not going to see it. HAHAHA. Lost track of time and came out late from school bout 23 minutes. Momoke was really mad at me. ☹ Homed, grabbed some strawberry hokkaido cakes and prepared for steamboat buffet dinner tonight! you ask "eh why got steamboat buffet??" because it isss




*drum rolls*





ಠ_ಠ
KANGLIM SEOW'S BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAY!  
HAHAHA OOPS WRONG PICTURE

*PHEWWWITTTTTTTTTTT* 
HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY! 
Wishing you abundant blessings from God in whatever you do! And I really thankyou for being such a great leader all these times, and also such a great friend and G-bro, never failing to brighten up my day and make me laugh with your red bean head. HAHAHAHAHA JK you're very handsome!!

Keat hin very "sam fu"-ly planned a surprise party for him! Apparently Kanglim's favourite is steamboat, but recently he has a big ulcer so we went to Yuen's, where there won't be any BBQ service. We'll all go there earlier to wait and whilst kanglim fetches euniceet, she will try to drag the time until everyone is here!

Went with poh kin! big bro, big less and keat hin's already there. Waited for quite some time then only knew Aaron, who's fetching juin jer and mei yee missed the alternative entrance (a junction is blocked) and went straight to Federal highway LOL. Rachel came afterwards and we were super hungry already! >:( Ok in the end aaron reached safely anyways and then we chit-chatted while waiting for the birthday boy and euniceet to arrive ~


Then he came! and he super innocent didn't know what was happening then we're all  (つ.と) SURPRISE!!!! と( ° . ° )つ  HOHOHO. I love giving people surprises! HAHAHAHA once he sat down we couldn't contain the hunger anymore and bro rocketed to the food section HAHAHAHA. 

There's SO many fish/meat balls omg I kept eating the same thing over and over again until I was like "big less you want to see what I ate for breakfast?" ╭(╯ε╰)╮ LOL. Even at the end there's still ALOT of  fish/meat balls but thank God we've those guys like aaron and keathin who probably has a cow's digestive system hahahaha moo

The famous Yuen's chicken wing! Everytime they bring out a new container people from all sides'd go that direction and the chicken wing will be gone in the matter of minutes. However, a few of us commented that it's not amazing-ly yummy, just an average chicken wing. I kind of like it thou and I also found a more convenient way to eat chicken wing! but no, I'm not going to tell you it's a secret. HOHOHO ヾ(゚∀゚*)ノ彡

CHEESY MEATBALLS! (*⌒∇⌒*)

Hello there euniceet and big bro hunting for food in the background hahahaha!

This is always whenever during a steamboat party, when everyone's belly is filled and we've nothing better to do then we'll make egg puddings! This is mine! but kind of failed anw. ☹

Big bro's prawn shell mountain and keat hin's corn core hill. LOL keat hin super loves corns! he took a plate full of it and it is also he who finished them all! 

FAVOURITE PART OF STEAMBOAT BUFFETS!! ♡^▽^♡ 

Yayyy to ice-cream! but the raspberry flavoured one tasted like cough syrup/antibiotic and it's disgusting so I didn't want to eat it. sigh wasted ice-cream. ☹


OH THEN THE CLIMAAAAX!

 Happy birthday to youuuu
Happy birthday to youuuu
Happy birthday to Kang limmmm
Happy birthday to youuuu!  

Always the traditional green tea red bean cake from RT! red bean! HAHAHAHA. 

Such a satisfying night overall! & by the end of the night I actually decided that I'll hate fish/meat balls forever but I know I won't be able to do so. e__o Already craving for some cheesy meatballs now!ㅎㅅㅎ hahahahaha! Oh and happy birthday again Kanglim! May all your wishes come true! ngek ngek. 


Dancing practice again tomorrow! less than a week to official performance idk how to cope. ☹ Can barely walk, how to go jogging! T____T I'll pray hard that by the weekends my muscles will become strong and healthy again so at least I can get some points for rumah kuning! YELLOW HOUSE FTW! (゚´▽`゚)   Alright, signing off now!





goodbye.
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment