Thursday 28 June 2012

♥하루 74 - ½ Food review: Murni, Subang


So weeks ago on a beautiful saturday night after a very hectic evening of iron chef, we went to sunway for some certain reasons. and by we I meant euniceet, kanglim, keathin, aaron, stephanie, mei yee, sukkie and me. Sukkie stayed over at my house that night. Anw we were so worried we might not be able to find parking on a saturday night but turn out we were right there when a the car owner came to get on the car and leave. Found parking in less than 5 minutes! fuyooooh. Happily headed to the mall then sukkie and me separated and went to look for our things! ♡^▽^♡  I'm supposed to get a birthday present for kylie tee and I took ALOT of time. HAHAHA. thanks sukkie for being so patient ~


Btw speaking about kylie's party, it was awesomeeee! yeap we had loads of fun. and sore at the feet cause of heels. T__T It was extremely fun overall. And kylie's very touched by our performance! HAHA. more about that next time. Ok I really owe you guys alot of posts. hahaha right let's resume with my (almost) food review. 


"Why did you add the ½ sign?" It's cause I only tried a few dishes and I think the review isn't really complete. Hoping to go there again to try the other stuffs cause they all look seriously yummy!

Went to this place Murni for late dinner where euniceet heard about but has never been to the subang branch. (Their main restaurant is at SS2!) At first I thought it was a mamak but when I walked in the restaurant I'm surprised I see people eating meatball marinara spaghetti and weird food everywhere. Turned out that their most famous food is claypot lou shu fen hahaha. They sell roti's too like usual mamak but they also have all kinds of western (Cabonaraaaa! mutton! ), chinese, local, thailand cuisines. Do not worry if you're not sure what is certain things on the menu cause they provide short descriptions about the food too! Pricing for western cuisine are very reasonable too 

Longan milk! HEHEHE. but it's not really nice thou they should've blend it or something. oh and they give alot of longans! Put loads of them into kanglim's teh ais cause he likes them. ಠ_ಠ 

I know I know. You'd be extremely mystified by this strange existence of a giant curry puff too. I saw alot of people eating this and was really curious so I ordered. Apparently this dish is called "Dinosaur" for obvious reasons of a dino's back and a Murni signature dish! hehehe let's see what's inside (´・ω・`)

k in my opinion the portion should be shared between two people cause it's super filling k! Fat dinosaur. all the meat, cheddar cheese, ham, meatballs etc etc inside idk how much calories but once in awhile then ok loh. They baked everything inside and this is served with some kind of sauce which I suspect is bolognese sauce.  They taste good together! Anw murni's service is really good too they serve really efficiently. 

Mei yee's omelette hahahaha everyone went for her french fries. I didn't try the omelette cause having a hard time trying to kao tim my fat dinosaur.  ╭(╯ε╰)╮

Euniceet's maggie goreng! The taste is just right not like some other mamak darn salty leaving us dehydrated afterwards. ☹ Oh and their food portion is really super big so if you're not very hungry, take note to only order a little and share with the orders! Do not waste food! You know all the african kids suffer and starve - ok you should know. HAHA

kanglim and keathin had some good old friend working there and we got free pandan chicken! It's really nice and cooked to the golden perfection. Euniceet said this pandan chicken is also a very famous dish there too! Only ate a small bite cause I'm so full going to explode in the most unappealing way. (╬゚д゚) 


Ratings (out of 5)
Food:  ★ ★ 
Pricing: ★ ★ 
Service: ★ ★ ★ 
Atmosphere: ★ ★ 
Paiseh not much details on the pricing cause I wasn't sure but I remember it's pretty reasonable. A sneakpeek of the menu here: click here!


 Murni Discovery,
Jalan PJU 1/3B
Sunway Mas Commercial Centre,
Petaling Jaya, Selangor 


Alright my food review ends here. you can see why it's ½ a food review now? HAHAHA. ok I promise I'll go back there someday I give you guys more feedbacks. but I guess you should probably go to try out the dinosaur kan cause it looks so yummy. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ I also hope you're not very hungry when you read this post. HAHAHA. 


Wokay done and over with sports day. I did horribly for my individuals events and I'm sorry for disappointing my rumah sukan. ☹ Got alot of hugs from Pn. Alages btw eeeee! She's actually kind of nice. (゚´▽`゚)  I feel very unworthy as a runner but I guess I should be happy for being in a school with so many professional athletes. Top 3 for both long distances, thank God. Gold for relay thanks to cool team mates isabel and poh imm! Congratulations you guys are awesome! (*⌒∇⌒*) Anw I guess I should just stick to marathons. T__T or long distances where you just jog and relax. 


Also, thankyou God for teaching me such an important lesson today. Thankyou for all the support and cheering too. I'm super touched. And sorry I couldn't hear you guys from the tracks. HAHAHA. And we all know pandu puteri deserved the first place for their kawat! Screw the results k everyone thought so! Pandu puteri's FTW! And congratulations to rumah kuning for winning first for pembarisan too! The transformer mascot was so creative! hahahah You guys will always be the first to me. ok seriously no idea how/why blue and red got the overall prize.  ಠ_ಠ Peliknya. Oh wells. 


p/s I remembered I didn't dance very nicely but some people from the bleachers said it was great so ok yay! HAHAHAHA Lee han's sneakers was really loose too I'm so afraid it'd fly off and hit on somebody when I kick. ☹ but it didn't happen! yaaaay! Thanks all choreographers Jill and Isabel and all my fellow dance mates it's time to go back to class after recess. T___T LOL hahahahah





goodbye!
xx





No comments:

Post a Comment