Tuesday 1 November 2011

♥하루 4

Hello There!
Life after the exams is good. Sometimes I'd forget and panic for not studying. must be the last minute stress's fault *pout. I promise I'll not be last minute at the SPM! I promise. And now its finally time to arrange the gazillions of plans we made before PMR *giggles. Its like we're going to everywhere we can think of, from korea to pulau langkawi! Anyways, it seemed like our year-end holiday had actually started, hee. I'm not sure whether any other form3's are still attending school but not me. We'd preferred rotting at home in agony than waking up at 6.30am every morning for talking. and play scrabbles. and make ourselves listen to the drones of our counselor teacher who smokes.

and what I was talking about rather than rotting at home in agony hahahahaha why not do something more meaningful. like, going to SPCA! for those who don't know, check it out here: http://www.spca.org.my/v51/ ! and otherwise for volunteers, here: http://www.spca.org.my/v51/supportus_volunteer.php!

do you like animals? I'm sure you do too!

Being one individual who love animals I want to reach out to those abandoned and rejected pets. Momoke is abit in objection as she thinks I've allergy to animal fur ): I'd really, really, really hope to go anyways since THEY ARE SO CUTE. HOW CAN YOU RESIST. But no, the dogs in SPCA are not as well groomed as what we see in these pictures. They would be sick, received extreme tyranny and cruelty or wounded. Its just up to us whether not to just do the talk but actually do provide help physically. Actions speak louder than words! Do search for more information online. That is when good old Mr Google comes into handy haha! You can get an interview and start giving today!

They even smileeee.


SPCA SELANGOR
Address:
Jalan Kerja Air Lama, 68000 Ampang, Selangor.

Tel:
Animal Shelter & Admin Dept: 03-4256 5312/ 4253 5179 (8.30am - 4pm Daily)
Public Relations Dept & Inspectorate: 03-4253 5312 (10am – 6.30pm Daily)





Do think about it ok. They deserve love and care just like everyone of us. 
God bless you all, goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment